Wow! There is a question.
When met with the question of "what are the best smelling wax melts?", it is difficult to give a definitive answer. This is because it really is down to personal choice.
There are many different types of wax melt fragrance:
- Perfume dupes (made to smell like a well known perfume or after shave)
- Laundry and Cleaning inspired (made to smell like washing powders, fabric conditioners and cleaning products.
- Drink inspired (made to smell like popular drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
- Objects (made to small like actual objects e.g fresh cut grass, leather, woodsmoke).
- Favourite foods
Everyones taste is difference. We have a few favourites, which we have in our range:
- Very Berry - A sweet fruity berry accord with rich fig, dewberry, sweet raspberry, strawberry and blueberry and juicy black plum all on a base of patchouli, vetiver and musk.
- Rhubarb and Custard - A sweet confectionary accord of juicy rhubarb and vanilla custard.
- Lemon Meringue Pie - A true and simple accord combining the subtle sweetness of lemon curd with hints of soft sweet meringue, vanilla and a cake base.
- Blue Agave & Cacao - our version of the popular designer scent. A vibrant Latin melody with sparkling citrus notes of lime and grapefruit leading onto a heart of blue agava enriched by a sensual blend of cinnamon, vetivert and cacao.
- Mango & Passionfruit - We are just about to bring this into our range.
- Ble Raspberry Slushie - Smells exactly like the drink that quenches your thirst on a hot summers day!
Another factor for how a wax melt aroma smells, is how much is added to the mixture when making the wax melts. It is recommended that you add 10%l of fragrance oil to every 100ml of soy wax. So, that is 90ml of wax and 10ml of fragrance oil.
If you trawl the forums you will also see the same names coming up when the subject of the best smelling wax melts is discussed.
Snow Fairy and Lemon & Lavender are usually in the mix as being very popular.
Melting scented wax in your home is wonderful. Not only do you get a beautifully smelling home but, aromas evoke memories of fantastic experiences or events from your past.
Memorable holidays, your partners perfume or after shave, baking cookies with your grandma or favourite aunt are just some of the amazing memories that wax melts can bring back for you.
And if you buy soy wax melts (and not paraffin wax melts) you are safer too. Soy wax does not emit any chemicals into the atmosphere as it is entirely natural and also vegan friendly.
You can see our amazing range of wax melts at https://AngelicScents.co.uk